In compliance with:
- The GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons), which is the new European Union legislation unifying the regulation of personal data processing in the various EU countries.
- Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Personal Data Protection and Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the LOPD, by its Spanish acronym, regulating the processing of personal data and the obligations that must be assumed by those of us who are responsible for a website or a blog when managing such information.
- Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, LSSI or LSSICE, by its Spanish acronyms, regulating economic transactions through electronic means, as is the case of this website.
The following general information is provided:
- Company Name: QualityConta, S.L.
- Tax code: B-81401242
- Registered address: c/ San Germán, 20 (28020) Madrid
Entry data in the Companies Register
QualityConta, S.L. is entered in the Companies Register of Madrid: Volume: 10.597, Book 0, Folio: 112, Section: 8 Sheet M-167996.
The source code, graphic designs, images, animations, software, texts, as well as the information and content contained in www.qualityconta.com are the property of QualityConta, S.L. and the partial or total reproduction and/or publication of the website, or its computerised treatment, distribution, public communication, modification or transformation is prohibited without the prior and written permission of QualityConta, S.L.
The user may solely and exclusively use the material appearing on this website for their own private and personal use, with its use for business purposes or activities that infringe the law being prohibited.
Terms and conditions of use of the website www.qualityconta.com
The use of the web page www.qualityconta.com implies the full and unreserved acceptance of all and each one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice in the version published by QualityConta, S.L. in the same moment in which the User accesses the page. Consequently, the user must carefully read this Legal Notice.
- QualityConta, S.L. may modify or update the information contained in its website, as well as its configuration, presentation and terms and conditions of use without prior notification.
- QualityConta, S.L. does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors when accessing its content, nor that this shall be updated, but it shall make its best efforts to prevent, remedy or update them as applicable.
- The User undertakes to use the webpage in accordance with the law and the present Legal Notice, as well as the generally accepted rules governing moral conventions, good customs and public order.
- QualityConta, S.L. guarantees that all the contents and the services provided on www.qualityconta.com respect the principle of human dignity, the principle of non-discrimination due to race, gender, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social circumstance, as well as the principle of protecting youth and infancy.
- QualityConta, S.L. undertakes to NOT PERFORM ANY MISLEADING ADVERTISING through this medium. Formal or numeric errors that may be found in the content of the different sections of the website will not be deemed to be misleading advertising. QualityConta, S.L. undertakes to correct such errors as soon as it is made aware of them.
- QualityConta, S.L. undertakes to NOT SEND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS WITHOUT IDENTIFYING THEM AS SUCH, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce. All the information sent to the clients of QualityConta, S.L. will not be deemed to be commercial communications provided that its aim is to maintain the existing contractual relationship between the client and QualityConta, S.L. as well as perform informative services and other activities relating to the service that the client has contracted with the company.
- Both access to this website, as well as the use that may be made of the information contained herein, are the exclusive responsibility of whomsoever performs said access. QualityConta, S.L. shall not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may derive from said access or use of the information. QualityConta, S.L. shall not be liable for any possible security errors that may arise, nor for any possible damage they may cause to the user's computer system (hardware and software) or the files or documents stored thereupon as a consequence of the presence of viruses on the user’s computer used for the connection to the website's services and contents, the poor working order of the browser or use of non-current versions thereof.
- QualityConta, S.L. and the user shall submit to the courts at the user’s address for any dispute that may derive from access to this website, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction. In the event that the user’s address is outside of Spain, QualityConta, S.L. and the user shall submit to the courts of the city of Madrid (Spain), expressly waiving any other jurisdiction.
Purpose of the data processing
When a user connects with this website to send an e-mail, register or contract a service, they are providing personal information for which QualityConta S.L. is responsible. This information may include personal data such as their IP address, name, physical address, e-mail address, telephone number and other information. To facilitate this information, the user gives their consent so that their information may be gathered, used, managed and stored by QualityConta S.L.
We have various systems for collecting personal information at www.qualityconta.com and we will process the information that interested parties provide us with the following purpose for each system if collection (Forms):
- Contact Forms: The personal data provided to us through the contact forms will be processed by QualityConta S.L. for the purpose of maintaining the contractual, business and professional relationships that connect us to you, as well as to send communications by post, electronically and by other means in relation to one-off events or events that may be of interest during certain periods of the year. By ticking the accept box you consent to sending this type of information.
- Newsletter Subscription Forms: The personal data that you provide us through the contact forms will be processed by QualityConta S.L. for the purpose of managing the subscription list, sending newsletters, promotions and special offers. By ticking the accept box you consent to sending this type of information.
- Join us: The personal data you provide us through the Join Us form will be processed by QualityConta S.L. for the purpose of managing the hiring processes for vacancies at the Company. This data processing is necessary for applying pre-contractual measures (decision-making prior to hiring). Your personal data will not be assigned. Likewise we hereby inform you that one year after the data has been received, they will be eliminated.
Your data will not be assigned to third parties in any of the above-mentioned cases. This data processing is necessary to handle your request. Your data will be stored for the time needed to respond to your request. In relation to your data, you may exercise your right to access, rectification, erasure, objection, data portability and restriction of processing by writing to QUALITY CONTA SL Calle de San Germán, 20, 28020 Madrid or to firstname.lastname@example.org and including a copy of your National Identification Document duly verifying your identity. You are entitled to submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency at any time.
For the purposes of complying with the legislation in force, we must ask your permission to manage cookies. If you decide not to authorise their treatment, indicate your non-agreement and we shall only use technical and analytical cookies, given that these are essential in order to browse our website. In this case we shall not install any other cookie. In the event of continuing to browse our website without refusing your authorisation, this implies that you accept their use.
Should you decide to modify the configuration of your access to the Webpage, you should know that it is possible to delete the cookies or prevent this information from registering on your computer at any time through the modification of the parameters of your browser:
- Configuration of cookies for Internet Explorer
- Configuration of cookies for Firefox
- Configuration of cookies for Google Chrome
- Configuration of cookies for Safari
If you require further information on the directive relating to cookies, please consult the Official State Gazette of 31 March 2012 which details the directives regarding the electronic communications-. You can also consult the directive at https://ico.org.uk